Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

More of Petronas Chinese New Year Commercials

Here's some more of Petronas' Chinese New Year Commercials!
(As I have been watching these same stuffs over and over again once in a while, I think I am going to start a compilation on this *wink*).

PS. I am not paid by Petronas to advertise for them ... but if any of you Petronas guys happen to stumble upon my blog, I'll be very glad if Petronas could offer to pay for all my car petrol for the whole year ;)

Here they are :


Year 2005



Year 2004
MIA (Missing In Action)
Public cooperation is very much needed in finding the missing one. Any sightings, please report immediately to the authority at this toll free number. Any informant leading to the recovery of the lost item will be rewarded by listing his/her name in the Hall of Honor. The authority is announcing no monetary reward as it is currently in budget deficit condition.


Year 2003



Year 2002



Year 2001




Year 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS