Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Planning and Preparing for Pregnancy (Part 1)


Recently I have been searching around for information in regards to pregnancy planning and preparation. That's me, like to plan and think through stuffs before I do things, including creating baby ;)

And I do found some very useful and important info on the web, which I would like to share with you here :)

One of the place to find practically everything about pregnancy is at Childbirth Connection.

According to the site, planning your pregnancy may help you to:
  • conceive more easily
  • have a healthier pregnancy
  • avoid or minimize pregnancy complications
  • give birth to a healthier baby
  • recover more quickly and easily after giving birth
  • have a more pleasant postpartum (post birthing) experience
  • minimize your child's risk of future adult health problems
See, isn't it good to do advance planning in this department?

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! I have been planning for a baby as well. Nice to know that we both are on the same track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! We can then advise each other on this ... and let me know if you are successful in getting one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS