Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Beautiful Photos from my Actual Day Wedding Photographer

Finally....after a long wait...here's some Actual Day Wedding photos.

And of course the model in the photo is yours truly :)

And I would say that the photographer's skill is very good as most of my pictures were taken candidly, some even without me realising him in action!



My wedding shoes waiting to be worn


Waiting for Gate Crashing


Then came the oranges


And the tea ceremony


Outdoor shoots after the tea ceremony


But where's my hubby?


And then subtlely he appeared
and wrapped his hand around me



Oh What a joyous day !


That calls for a Feast


and Celebration !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS