Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

How to Swallow Big Pills?

For the past few weeks I have been consuming some pills ...

.

Some big pills ... !

.

Some very big pills ... !!

.

Some very very big pills !!!


And worse is to take 2 DIFFERENT BIG PILLS together everytime !!! *crying*


PILL 1 - A Big Blood Red Capsule

Pill 2 - A Huge Pinky Tablet

Initially I had difficulty swallowing them down my teeny weeny little throat.

Then I start chewing the Pink Tablet into smaller pieces before gulping them down one by one. But the taste is sooooo unbearable !

Luckily the capsule is not much an event for me as the smooth surface could easily glide down my throat.

Can anyone gimme some tips on how to swallow the pink one easily?


PS. I am not unwell. These pills are just supplements :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could give you tips...but I don't know. I hate swallowing pills too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, wonder why they like to make huge-sized pills when people detest the size :(

    ReplyDelete

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS