Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mas Selamat arrested in Malaysia

Today I read this news that Mas Selamat arrested in Malaysia in Channel News Asia and I had actually known it all along.

And I am going to smile gleefully to my hubby and tell him when I see him later

"See, I have always told you that Mas Selamat have been in Malaysia all this while!"

and take this opportunity to add in

"... and you gotta believe me whatever I tell u in future" ;)


And you wonder how come I have known it since the beginning?

It is a no brainer.

Malaysia Customs at Johor Bahru (JB) had always known that Mas Selamat had escaped to Malaysia and the authority had tried to inform Singaporeans but nobody took any action on it.

And you wanna know how I know?

This is because I always notice the banner "SELAMAT DATANG KE MALAYSIA" right after crossing the Causeway !!

(SELAMAT DATANG KE MALAYSIA = Selamat has Come to Malaysia)



PS. Most people thought that it is just a "Welcome to Malaysia" banner, but Malaysia government had to be very discreet in informing us so that this will not alarm Mr Mas Selamat.

Ain't I a clever detective in the making ? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS