Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Chants of Nagging Moms

Here to all the Moms!

Ever wonder what are the common stuffs that all the mums in the world like to nag to their children?

Watch and find out ;)



Source from Northlandchurch.net ?

Disclaimer : As I received this from a forwarded email, I do not know who is the originator of this video file. I am sharing this as I find it too funny to be missed by my friends here. If you happened to be the originator and having concern about this, please kindly drop me an email or a comment. Thanks !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See related posts here :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you anything to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Articles


RECENT COMMENTS